£21341 per annum
14 days ago
As a Stores Welder/Dresser, you will have a salary of £21341 working a mix of early, late and nights. You will be given an allowance on top of your salary for these shifts and any weekend work will be paid at an enhanced overtime rate. After probation salary increases to £23982
As a Welder/Dress you will carry out manual welding / Dressing of production items as required
Duties of a Welder/Dresser would include:
· Carry out all required manual-welding / Dressing processes to the required standard.
· Weld / grind production items to the required design and tolerances.
· Carry out any other functions for which they are deemed qualified.
· Maintain a safe and tidy working environment in accordance with company and legislative requirements
· Operate in accordance with the Company Quality Assurance System and help to improve/develop processes
· Work within Company procedures as required including quality, safety and environmental management processes
Requirements of a Mechanical Maintenance Technician would be:
· Previous welding grinding experience is preferable but not essential as training will be given.
· Project/jobbing environment with a focus on manual welding /Dressing working to production schedules
· Awareness of safety legislation and quality procedures
· Experience of team working is beneficial
· Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
If you are interested in the position and would like to find out some more details, then please get in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.