This policy aims to outline what cookies are and how we use them on our website.
If you don’t want to receive cookies while browsing the TXM Recruit ltd website, you can modify your browser and/or mobile device settings so that it notifies you when receiving cookies or you can choose to restrict or block cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, composed of a string of letters and numbers that are placed on your computer by website that you visit and are widely used in order to make work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website and help distinguish you from other users of the site. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver viruses and they cannot enable us to access your hard drive. We cannot read any information on your hard drive even if we store cookies there.
How can I control my cookies?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings
You can use your browser settings to delete cookies, block cookies, allow cookies, block third party cookies and clear all cookies. More information can be found in the below hyperlinks:
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
In addition to your browser settings new technologies such as Mozilla's Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
You can also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit:
The list below explains some of the cookies we use and why:
·Essential / Strictly Necessary
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, parts of our websites would not function. These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages. They are used to improve how a website works.
The main purpose of the following cookies used on the TXM Recruit website is performance.
- saved_jobs_id - This is used to store some jobs for users before they register on the website. These jobs can then be logged on the users account when they do register3
- rumble_uid - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track and record the unique actions of each user on the website
- _user_logged_in - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to keep the user logged in if they leave the website and return
- _oliver_session - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track the user’s session on the website for Analytics. By default, it expires after the user’s session ends.
Functional cookies are used to remember your preferences on our websites and to provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymised, so we cannot identify you personally and provide a more enhanced personal experience.
·Targeting or Advertising
These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests.
We do not permit any third parties to advertise on our website but we cannot control advertisers that are allowed by internet service providers to advertise whilst you are browsing on the internet.
TXMR Doc23 v1.0