TXM Recruit are looking for MIG Welders based in Derby on a contract basis. Your working hours are 7am-3.30pm Monday to Friday.
We have opportunities for MIG welders to join our client based in Derby, who specialise in engineering and re-engineering works on railway traction and rolling stock, these are temporary contracts.
Skills required :
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Fabrication and Welding or equivalent
• You will have MIG Welding capabilities and be able to weld 1MM to 12MM Mild Steel in All Positions E.G. PA,PB,PF,FD,PE.
• Proficiency in all welding Joints E.G. Fillet, Single V, Double V, Butt, Corner. Is desirable
• Hold or have previously Held Relevant welding codes
• Corrosion repair experience
• Be able to follow Weld Procedures, Work Instructions, Engineering Drawings.
• Understand and abide to Safety Notices, Rules and Regulations