£34258 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Company Van, Fuel Card, and full van stock provided.
- Full Time - 40 hours a week - this includes some weekend, evening and bank holiday work
- £27,244 - £34,258 (Salary dependent upon experience) + £3,000 signing on bonus!
In a permanent role covering a patch of works in Truro and surrounding areas you will be required to be attending customer’s properties, identifying leaks on the water supply pipes, excavating ground to fix pipes and making the ground good once complete.
If you have experience as a labourer, are hardworking and keen to learn we are interested in hearing from you! Due to the role, you must be comfortable working outdoor in all-weather types.
A little more about the role:
As a Water Supply Pipe Engineer, you will represent the HomeServe brand and undertake the maintenance and repair work of mains water pipes in private domestic properties. You will provide industry leading service aligned with our customer and people promises, to help us enhance our reputation and drive customer growth.
- Basic starting salary of up to £27,244, rising to over £37,000 with experience gained in the role. Our salaries are reviewed annually to make sure they are competitive
- £3,000 signing on bonus (This is split into two payments, £1,500 on passing your 6-month probation and £1,500 upon 12 months service)
- Additional voluntary paid overtime is regularly available for those in our teams with a desire to do and earn more
- Defined contribution Pension Scheme delivers greater retirement benefits than many auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Annual leave that increases each year to a maximum of 33 days which includes bank holidays
- Additional leave can be bought (or sold back for additional take home pay)
- Online benefits portal provides great discounts across a range of retailers
- Employee assistance programme is there not just for you, but also your family
- You will have your own company vehicle, fuel card and access to all the necessary parts and tools to do the job
- Full uniform and safety equipment is provided
Ideally candidates who have worked for water companies previously are preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic work opportunity, please get in touch with TXM Recruit or apply and I’ll be in touch.