London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Would you like to join a company that offers full training and support to kick start a career in the Water Meter Reading industry?
Do you have a full UK driving Licence?
TXM Recruit are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading utility water companies – we are looking for Meter Readers to visit customers at a variety of commercial properties inside London and surrounding counties. This role involves carrying out water meter readings and recording these on a hand-held device.
What’s on offer?
· £20’000 per annum plus bonus
· The opportunity to plan your own working day and work flexibly
· A permanent position, suiting individuals looking for a long-term career opportunity
· Company vehicle and fuel card
· Pension scheme
· 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
What do I need?
· A smart and friendly disposition, with a professional approach to work
· Access to the internet at home
· Hold a full UK driving licence (no more than three points)
· No unspent criminal convictions – we require 5 years’ employment history/references, and you must be willing to undergo DBS/CRB assessment
How do I apply?
To start your application, follow the link to apply for this role, or contact the TXM Recruit team directly via Matt Bees or Oliver Tapp.