Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
We are looking for an experienced Field Service / Warranty Engineer, who will be working for one of the world’s leading commercial vehicle conversion companies.
You will be providing cover for Northern England and Scotland. We need someone with 18th editions certification so they can carry out electrical testing.
Your role will include the following tasks –
• Checking the security and stability of equipment– tighten bolts as require.
• All external 12v ancillary electrics check for functionality and operation, including switches and security of fixing.
• All internal 12v ancillary electrics check for functionality and operation, including switches and security of fixing.
• Visual inspection of all internal and external sockets and wiring that form part of the inverter installation.
• Check security and function of ladder racks and all specified roof mounted stowage equipment.
• Check security and functionality of roof mounted vents
• Check operation and functionality of all secondary door looks and physical security enhancements
• Lubricate all moving parts as appropriate
• Check and re-torque all tow bar and step fixings
• Visual inspect tow bar and step fixings for damage deterioration or corrosion
• Check towing electrics as required including visual inspection.
• Test and certify 110v/240v inverter in line with 18th edition test requirements.
• Test and certify axle load equipment calibration.
This warranty Engineer position is paying a starting salary for circa £32’000 to £35’000 PA. Company van, fuel card and other benefits included.
Please click to apply if this position is of interest!