20 days ago
EV Business Based in Warwickshire
TXM Recruit are very proud to work with this forward thinking and well established Electric Vehicle Manufacturer. The business prides itself on the way it embraces technology and looks to constantly push the mobility market forward. We are looking for passionate and dedicated Vehicle Development engineers to join a business that rewards its employees with freedom, flexibility and the ability to follow their own ideas.
This is an incredibly important role that sits within the Vehicle Attributes group, it is key to the development of the EV they are developing and will have a direct effect on the way the business pushes forward.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Creating, optimising and managing vehicle development activities.
- Running tests, gathering data and reporting on results.
- Specifying, reporting, monitoring, analysing and reporting on all activities relating to test, development and validation of the vehicle and attribute systems.
- Involvement in vehicle testing activities, including diagnostics and data acquisition.
- Coordination of test plans.
- Take full responsibility other engineering reports.
- Lend a hand to developing and publishing test procedures,
- Strong Automotive background with a demonstrable knowledge of vehicle development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A creative approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills will be key to this role.
- Knowledge of EV systems would be benificial.
If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you