Would you like to be responsible for the transformation of a global manufacturing business? We are looking for a candidate who has experience of facility management, supply chain management , IT transformation and manufacturing systems who has a passion for change management.
As a Transformation Project / Programme Manager you will be In charge of the assigned transformation initiatives globally and ensure they are delivered in QTC.
- Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create & update a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Determine the resources required to complete the project & agree on the R&R of the different members
- Distribute tasks across team members and manage project team
- Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Prepare weekly report for management & management reviews
- Prepare business case & recommendation
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
What do I need to qualify?
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a relevant role.
- Extensive experience in defining and deploying strategies, leading transformation/cross-functional projects
- Latest development of operations strategies, technologies, manufacturing networks and capacity planning.
- Experience in leading improvement projects in a multi-functional / multi-cultural environment / international teams.
- Broad manufacturing expertise, technical knowledge.
- Proven ability to lead change in large projects, involving several functions/site/organization
- Proven track of influencing skills from worker level till executive level
- Proven ability to adapt to ambiguity and changing situations
- Broad knowledge of Project Management, Finance and Supply Chain Management.