£33 per hour
25 days ago
TMC Presentation Manager
- Hitachi ECML Presentation Leadership
- Train Presentation
The Presentation Manager is to define, implement and monitor all aspects of train presentation standards within HRE services.
To continuously improve train presentation standards beyond franchise commitments in a cost effective manner.
- Overseeing the delivery of our Presentation and cleaning services operation via production staff, cleaning operatives and Various 3rd party contractors
- Take responsibility for making all Cleaning Operatives aware of and that they are familiar with the correct use of all equipment and materials. Responsible for control and distribution of cleaning material ensuring stock rotation and safety in storage.
- Manage the teams to ensure the contracted services are delivered to the agreed contract specification and standards
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff and operational management teams
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining the procedures, systems and resources necessary for delivering train presentation on site.
- Ensure all statutory, health and safety and environmental licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
- Ensure data is collated and monthly KPI reports are produced for presentation to the Operations Management team
- Support Facilities Management at regular contract review meetings with service contractors and suppliers
- Manage equipment, resources and labour requirements to satisfactory complete service works
- Conduct audits to ensure company is exceeding required specifications and performance
- Under the direction of the Manager, co-ordinate the response to any unforeseen incident or problem including staff absenteeism
- To be aware of and actively promote and implement Hitachi’s ethos, culture and values.
- To be involved in Hitachi Rail Europe’s staff development and training and participate in PDP procedures.
- To adhere to the Hitachi Rail Europe’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To comply with and implement Hitachi Rail Europe’s Health and Safety policy.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required
Job Holder is required to hold a relevant TRACK SAFETY competence
This is a KEY SAFETY POST
This is a SAFETY CRITICAL POST
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Key Skills & Experience
It is our expectation that successful applicants should be able to demonstrate a vast understanding, knowledge and experience in processes/skills listed below:
- Working with-in Health & Safety guide lines
- An understanding of health and safety requirements of a working environment
- Experience of Managing people with-in a Safe manner
- Experience of maintenance or coach building on rolling stock vehicles
- Knowledge and experience of heavy industrial vehicle cleaning practices. Rolling stock cleaning experience preferred, but not necessary
- Excellent team management and good communication skills and effective customer service approach
- Good written and verbal communications skills. Good report writing skills necessary
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, word, excel, powerpoint
- Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals.
- Experience of and commitment to the effective implementation of equal opportunities and CSR policies.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Commitment to working as part of a team
- Mechanical Qualification NVQ level 3 or above
- A Full understanding of Health & Safety
- Risk Managerment
- Working under own initiative
- Understanding of KPI processes
- Management of Sub Contractors
I hereby agree to the above job description.
Signed: __________________________Name:__________________(Department Manager)