TXM Recruit are looking for X3 Permanent Test Engineer’s based in Scotland, Edinburgh working on train system testing for the delivery of new trains. Very competitive salary and benefits on offer with progression opportunities.
Test Engineer’s Responsibilities:
- Creating and amending new test policy and procedure.
- Working with and overseeing the test runs carried out by test technicians/PICT’s.
- Looking at test planning for future projects and improvements on current procedures.
- Understand and confidently show understanding of dynamic, static and single car testing.
Test Engineer’s Requirements:
- Rolling stock experience from a hands-on background with involvement in the above criteria also.
- Plenty of experience within dynamic, static and single car testing.
- Able to communicate at all levels from shop floor through to senior engineering.
If you’re interested in these Test Engineer’s roles please click apply and we will give you a call to discuss in more detail.