leeds, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Sales Territory Manager
£35,000-40,000 plus bonus
TXM Recruit have a great opportunity for a ‘new business’ focused sales or business development professional to build the sales for a new product portfolio for a large & genuine market leader in their space.
There is huge growth potential for this product by this trusted brand who have over 30 years of success in providing high precision technologies, products and services for surveying and geographical measurements, working worldwide to provide solutions for the construction and industrial markets.
You have full scope to drive the sales UK wide and therefore the position will be to act as a new business hunter to increase accounts and revenue alongside your long-term strategy.
- The Territory Manager will be expected to perform a consultative sales role promoting all technology within the product portfolio within the Heavy Construction industry
- It is expected that the sales specialist has a strong understanding of the construction industry and has a working knowledge of the majority of the solutions applicable to this industry. This is also pertinent to being aware of the competitors offering.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customers objectives. Actively promote new products and developments to existing and new customers. Generate product development ideas via discussion with the product sales specialists.
- Working to achieve individual sales targets and Gross margins (via ANSP) targets, whilst working to help with overall team targets.
- To focus on growing the existing business and finding new business with new and existing customers across the Heavy Construction markets.
- Working directly with the Industry Manager to deliver an accurate sales forecast and activity reports.
If you have consultative sales and new business development experience, within industrial and construction markets and you are interested to find out more please apply today for immediate interview opportunities.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.