Croydon, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for Technical Trainer working for an engineering business based near Croydon. Fantastic company benefits including a once in a lifetime pension scheme and travel benefits for you and the family.
Technical Trainer Requirements:
- Responsible for creating and delivering technical training programmes for engineers on the shop floor.
- Carry out competency assessments and deliver Core Skill training requirements for production staff, certifying competence and ensuring records are maintained to an auditable standard that meets the requirements of current legislation and internal procedures, this includes entering and recording data onto the T&C training database.
- Carry out Risk Assessments on appropriate work tasks at all depots as required.
- Develop and deliver training courses, other than technical these being Depot protection, COSHH, manual handling, site induction and depot plant & equipment etc.
- Carrying out in-process audits, product assurance and compliance checks at Fleet locations.
Technical Trainer Experience:
- Must have training experience to engineers.
- Must have some form of training qualification.
- Ideally will have 3-5 if no more than 5 years’ experience in this field.
- Be comfortable with travelling to different sites to deliver training and competency.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Technical Trainer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.