Blackburn, United Kingdom
12 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Scheduler to join a busy team that is expanding. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is devoted to offering it’s employees personal development opportunities wherever they can!
As a Technical Scheduler, you will be part of the Scheduling Team for Mobile Services. You will work closely with Contract Managers & Supervisors to ensure all works (PPM, reactive & quoted) are scheduled and dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements, in order to meet KPI’s.
• Prior experience of using a CAFM systems (SAP, Maximo, Basware, Coupa - & Planon) essential
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook
• Demonstrate good team working ability with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload and requests
• Keen awareness of customer focus and brand image
• Experience of purchasing and managing supplier delivery
• Technical knowledge within the M&E industry essential
If you have a keen eye for detail and are skilled in organisation, then this role would suit you down to the ground! Why not make an application today and begin a new chapter in your career!