£26000 per annum, Benefits: See job advert
about 2 months ago
They design electrical equipment for the railway and manufacture it - all done on site in Crewe before being transported to the end customer
Our client is part of one of Europe's leading independent logistics business that employs over 8,000 people worldwide with an annual turnover of circa £800 million
They have a long heritage in the rail industry, with continuous improvement plans to embrace innovation in both products and business techniques ensuring they are first choice for their customers.
Salary: Up to £26,500 - This will be skill and experience based.
Benefits of working with our client:-
- Pension and death in service provisions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33)
- Employee assistance programmes (EAP)
- Health and well being initiatives
- Retailer discounts
- Recognition events and rewards
Essentially this role is an Admin Support position for our client's sales team.
- Support growth and delivery of projects through keeping track of change
- Understand commercial and financial issues to enable creation of BOMs for projects
- Support in the construction of project delivery programmes
- Help develop strategies, frameworks and other vital plans
- Supporting a range of functions and departments with project delivery
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.