7 days ago
Competitive salary + Bonus
Monday – Friday (Days)
TXM are partnering up with a global market leading engineering business that operates across multiple industries and fields. They are looking for a technical buyer who can come in and help make an impact and get stuck in helping make the team preform at the best that it can.
Responsibilities of the role:
- You will need to have an understanding of sourcing electrical components.
- The ability to negotiate the purchasing of components and also financial awareness in the purchasing/manufacturing process for high complexity components.
- Managing and then keeping to tight cost targets whilst maintaining quality.
- Proactively managing the supply chain in the terms of purchasing and also updating the systems and stakeholders when necessary.
- Able to understand and discuss engineering drawings working closely with design teams to understand requirements and time scales.
- Also, able to understand manufacturing processes.
If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today