We are working with an international development and manufacturing company within automotive who supply into many of the world's leading brands in motorsport and automotive.
With a recently launched new Research and Development facility, they are looking for a Technical Administrator to join their team.
Technical Administrator Responsibilities:
Analyse, promote and facilitate the performance & efficiency improvement within R&D Function.
- Analyse and summarise data
- Produce Reports to promote efficiency & Technical Cost reduction
- Facilitate continuous improvement of Efficiency initiatives & Technical Cost reduction
- Continuously improve & document the related Processes and procedures
- Escalate concerns or issues in a timely manner
- Analyse & manipulate numerical data sets
- Present and report data in graphical/numerical form
- Validate and verify the data
- Apply basic project management skills to control your activities
- Facilitate and minute meetings
- Minimum 6 GCSE’s or equivalent inc Maths B grade or above
- Certified Intermediate or proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Eager to learn and develop
- Good communicator
- Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
If you have the required skills and experience, combined with the enthusiasm to work with a global company within new state of the art facilities- please feel free to contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.