Systems Engineer- Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Control Systems Engineer who has worked with the implementation, programming and debugging of PLC packages- Siemens s7 strongly preferred.
The opportunity is to join an international company who provide design and installation solutions to manufacturing clients across a number of industries.
As Systems Engineer, you will be working on projects from start to finish on controls systems, supporting design, coding/programming, testing and later in the project commissioning.
The Control Systems Engineer role is a key position in delivering on customer projects and you will be encouraged to have autonomy over your work, bring new ideas to the table and have a customer service focus as well.
The position will enjoy a lot of independent working and close interactions with customers and travel to customer sites in Europe and the USA.
Systems Engineer responsibilities:
- Be part of installation projects across the full life cycle-from start to finish.
- Systems Engineer will create a systems architectural concept then design and deploy that content with PLC’s, SCADA software.
- Act as a key interface with customers and suppliers.
- Produce the design documents.
- Compile the PLC software.
- Perform and write the test documents.
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method statements
- Carryout on-site commissioning.
Systems Engineer experience required:
- Control Systems Engineers experience required:
- High level of experience with Siemens
- PLC and SCADA platforms,
- Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, fault finding and debugging
- Experience of writing software, and working with customers,
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Interviews will be held shortly for this role with immediate starts available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company, who have exciting growth plans for their European division where your career can accelerate quickly.
If you are interested in Control Systems Engineer opportunities, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.