£45,000-55,000 plus bonuses
Home working & International Travel
We are currently partnering with an exciting company who provide turn-key engineering solutions to manufacturing companies; working across the design, testing and installation of production systems/ lines. Customer requirements are varied and you will work on high value projects with a big focus on implementing technology upgrades and continuous improvement for the customers.
The manufacturing markets include FMCG, packaging, pharmaceuticals and industrial engineering.
For this position we are looking for a Systems Engineer / Automation Engineer who has worked on the implementation, programming and installation of Controls Systems (PLC, HMI and SCADA) from start to finish, supporting: design, coding/programming, testing and modifications and commissioning.
The Control Systems Engineer will be encouraged to have autonomy over your work, bring new ideas to the table and manage your diary.
Systems Engineer responsibilities:
- Be part of installation projects across the full life cycle-from start to finish.
- Systems Engineer will create a systems architectural concept then design and deploy that content with PLC’s, SCADA software.
- Act as a key interface with customers and suppliers.
- Produce the design documents.
- Compile the PLC software.
- Perform and write the test documents.
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method statements
- Carryout on-site commissioning.
Systems Engineer experience required:
- PLC - Allen Bradley or Siemens packages
- SCADA platforms
- Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, fault finding and debugging
- Experience of writing software, and working with customers,
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Interviews will be held shortly for this role with immediate starts available.
This role will involve circa 40-50% international travel on site with customers (all travel and accomodation paid for and arranged by the business). When not on site you will work from home.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the business as it continues to grow and develop their European division from here in the UK.
If you are interested in Systems Engineer opportunities, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.