Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Milton Keynes with UK wide travel
£35,000 - £40,000
TXM Recruit are exclusively partnering with a well-renowned global company who supply products and services for surveying and geographical measurements, working worldwide to provide solutions for the construction and industrial markets. Now is a great opportunity for you to join this leader as a Support Engineer.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following experience:
- Working knowledge of survey/construction equipment
- Providing technical support and training to customers
- Experience working within the construction industry (Civils, Road & Infrastructure)
As well as a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including your pension contribution being matched.
Key skills & responsibilities
- To provide technical support & training on machine controls and construction machinery to customers
- Assist the sales team by providing pre sales support to develop and enhance their knowledge on machine control products
- Assist with hardware and software issues
- Provide support and training for site setup and data preparation for machine control applications
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, please click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch with you.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.