TXM Recruit are looking for a Stores Operative in an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest rail manufacturers in the UK!
This is a 6 month rolling contract based in Doncaster
The main duties of the role will include;
- Assist the Principle Logistics Technician with the control of goods inwards, delivery booking, goods receiving and any stock discrepancies.
- Prepare warranty parcels and arrange collection with courier. Maintain the safe and efficient storage of material and ensure a good level of housekeeping.
- Carry out inventory checks on a regular basis to ensure correct stock levels.
- Input the procurement data into the company Equinox system to maintain material stock levels and delivery information.
- Maintain the material returns from the workshop, items quarantined or returned to stock as required.
- Assist, when required, with the purchasing of materials, spares, equipment, tools and associated services ensuring on time delivery.
- Carry out the role in a safe and responsible manner using forklift, crane or other company equipment.
- Assist with the management of the calibration process and ensure all tools have been calibrated to the correct standard.
The Stores Operative must have the following skills/experience;
- Warehouse/Stores experience
- Valid counterbalance forklift license
- Valid driving license
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and self motivated
- Confident in the use of Excel
- Ideally SAP experience
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.