We are partnering with this manufacturing business that operates across a number of industry sectors including Automotive, Aerospace and Medical Devices. They are looking for a Stores Assistant to join their growing team.
As a Stores Assistant you will have demonstrable experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
As well as being a great team player with excellent communication skills, you will have proven ability in:
- Receiving and checking material deliveries
- Booking in stock and checking delivery notes
- Picking materials from stock to be used internally
- Maintaining accurate records of material movements and stock control
- Processing information onto the internal stores system
Previous experience in stores, goods receiving or dispatch is a must for this role and a forklift licence would be highly desirable (but not essential as training will be given to the successful candidate)
So, if you have stores, goods inwards or goods outwards experience, are computer literate and previous experience in using a PC based operating/booking system then this could be the stores assistant role for you. Click the apply button below and we can discuss this role.