TXM Recruit are looking for X3 storeman on a long-term contract based in Doncaster rapidly expanding train manufacturing business. In return a well-paid hourly rate of £16 ltd an hour for days and £18 an hour for nights with the opportunity to develop your skills and grow in responsibility.
- Ordering components and parts with various suppliers.
- Liaising with technicians and engineers on production plans.
- Ensuring that orders match the deliveries.
- Tracking goods in and out of the stores.
- Willing to work nights if required.
- Ideally working within a large fast paced environment in rolling stock, engineering, production, manufacturing or even within a warehouse.
- Good eye for detail, checking orders are correct and get to the correct manager, team leader or technician on a certain task.
If you’re interested in this storeman position, please send your cv through to Rob Draper or click apply and I will contact you to discuss in more detail.