Derby, United Kingdom
12 months ago
TXM Recruit are working exclusively with a key client to recruit a SQE Manager. Our client is the UK’s only train operating company dedicated to operating trains on behalf of the rolling stock engineering, train manufacturing, and leasing sectors.
The SQE Manager is responsible for assisting the Operations and Compliance Director in ensuring the company remains legally compliant with relevant legislation, statutory reporting, internal audit regime, risk profiling and modelling and assisting with document control procedures. The post assists the Operations and Compliance Director in compilation of data, preparation of internal and external reports (inc SMIS) reports and analysis of statistics. The post reports to the Head of Safety.
- Measure And Monitor Business Emerging Environmental Performance.
- Maintain All Certifications And Permits, Renewing As And When Required.
- Lead All Quality Initiatives.
- Advise And Assist In Process Design And Development.
- Risk Profile
- Prepare, Maintain And Oversee Audit Plan;
- Lead And Manage Maintenance of our clients Standards and Procedures, Including The Record Of Standards Review Group Outputs.
- Record Safety & Performance Review Group Outputs.
- Preparing Rail Operations Group Board Sqe Report.
- Nominated Deputy For Head Of Safety In All Matters Safety, Quality And Environment.
- 5-years’ experience within railway safety
If you feel you can fulfill this role and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company contact me now to discuss this role further.
Call me on 07741664290 or email me Jorge.email@example.com