13 days ago
Contract - Negotiable Day Rate
TXM are currently working with a leading name in Motorsport who are looking for a Software Engineer to come in on a contract that will last at least 6 months.
The successful Software Engineer will have experience in the Motorsport or automotive industry and have a good understanding of battery's and software within engines and power units..
You will have experience and knowledge of...
- Developing low-level embedded C code for high performance production vehicle applications.
- Developing safety related and critical systems to the highest standard
- Developing requirements definition, detailed design, implementation and test.
- Providing rapid root cause failure analysis solutions to the business
- Delivering to the full production software lifecycle including requirements, design, code and test.
- Developing in C or C++ for embedded systems.
- Developing solutions using the AUTOSAR architecture and Vector AUTOSAR tools.
- Experience of delivering to the full production software lifecycle including requirements, design, code and test.
- Specifying, developing and overseeing validation tests on various platforms (HIL, Rig, Dyno, and Vehicle)
- Supporting and championing software development best practice.
- Working efficiently to deliver the best solution possible to the customer
- Knowledge of Internal combustion engine and Hybrid powertrain operation and control, including design of systems to control high voltage and high speed rotating machines
- Structuring models that adhere to good engineering practice and modelling guidelines
- HIL System development and functional testing
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you