Stockholm, United Kingdom
14 days ago
Software Architect – Stockholm, Sweden
Have you got experience of Software Architecture within embedded systems? TXM Are looking for an experience Software Architecture based in Stockholm, Sweden as a permanent employee working on new projects within signalling, wayside and onboard equipment.
• Responsible for developing/maintaining new and existing products while ensuring a safe and reliable system performance.
• Requires experience in software design and understanding of overall system architecture and requirements.
• The responsibilities also include reviewing and testing of code, hence knowledge in software test methodologies and tools is desirable.
• Developing and maintaining software architecture specifications and design documentation.
• Experience with embedded Linux software development in a relevant industry (e.g. industrial control, automatics, robotics).
• Experience in low-level embedded development both bare-metal and by using embedded OS (mainly in C, C++)
• Knowledge of safety-critical software development using MISRA and EN50128 (or similar standards) is an advantage
• Knowledge about onboard signalling systems and odometry is an advantage
• If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Software Architect role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
• TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.