£48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The role will oversee, deliver and support all aspects of day-to-day facility management, including contract and supplier management, in addition to planning and delivery of an extensive maintenance schedule and minor/major works programmes.
- Manage Fleet depot and outstation maintenance and waste contracts. Ensure contractors, whilst on site meet legal and company requirements and work within RAMS
- Preparation of Site Services staff costs and materials budget. Control of budget when set
- Manage the process of disposal obsolete machinery, plant, and equipment from gaining agreement to write off, to physically removing it from all asset registers, and its safe and lawful disposal
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Ensure that all land, buildings, plant and equipment and track on our depots/outstations are maintained and renewed to the specified frequency as laid down in Network Rail’s Group, Industry Standards and other relevant standards
- Undertake all reasonable requests from the Depot Manager, and deputise as required
- Experience of managing contracts/contractors across multiple sites and facilities
- Practical experience of putting processes into place for planned preventative maintenance
- Rail background is advantageous but not essential
- Strong PPM/Building Maintenance Standards knowledge
- Previous experience with plant machinery is essential
If you are interested and would like some additional information please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.