Northampton, United Kingdom
12 months ago
Northampton with international travel
£50,000 plus allowances & bonus
TXM Recruit have an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing engineering business who work on varied international projects covering: the build of new production sites; expansions to existing plants; technology upgrades or improvements.
With continual increase in projects they are looking for a Construction Coordinator to manage schedules, productivity, obtaining supplies, produce daily and weekly reports.
Skills and Previous experience required:
- Knowledge of basic drafting skills
- Project scheduling knowledge
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Interpretation of engineers notes for input into design documents
There will be international travel of 50-60%
Salaries and benefits
- Salary of £50,000 Plus Travel allowance, 10% Annual Bonus, Food Allowance
- 25 days holiday + Annual leave to ups / Recovery days (free)
- Home working when not on site
If you are interested in this Construction Coordinator job opportunity, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.