Northampton with international travel
£55,000-70,000 plus allowances & bonus
TXM Recruit have an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing engineering business who work on varied international projects covering: the build of new production sites; expansions to existing plants; technology upgrades or improvements.
With continual increase in projects they are looking for a Site Manager to manage and coordinate the personnel, resources, deadlines and budgets for these construction projects acting as the lead interface with the customer, sub-contractors and your own team.
As Site Manager will be coordinating teams with diverse skill-sets and objectives, consisting of: structural engineers; piping engineers; electricians; welders and more.
As well as manging structural and construction aspects the projects will include the installation, improvement or repositioning of special purpose machinery / CAPEX within the site.
- Create a work plan with specific goals and work parameters and allocation of resources
- Establish goals and deadlines for the projects on a daily basis
- Chair daily site meetings to update your team and sub-contractors on the schedule and goals for the day
- Direct the work flow and be responsible for site safety and cost with budgets of up to £15 million.
Skills and Previous experience required:
- You will have a previous track record as an Engineering Project Manager / Commissioning Manager / Site Manager / Installations Manager.
- The above experience will have been applied to industrial sites /production plants that have contained structural steel, piping and concrete to support equipment.
- Ideally from a mechanical engineering / fabrication background.
There will be international travel of 50-60%
Salaries and benefits
- Salary of £55,000- 70,000 per annum
- Plus Travel allowance, 10% Annual Bonus, Food Allowance
- 25 days holiday + Annual leave to ups / Recovery days (free)
- Home working when not on site
If you are interested in this Site Manager job opportunity, please contact us here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.