East-Central London, United Kingdom
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work for one of London’s premier building services company’s.
Our client is currently expanding and have won some exciting new contracts to go with their all ready stellar portfolio of clients based in and around Central London and are looking for a site manager for a building on Cavendish Square.
Additional to the daily running of site other tasks may include the provision of training, Asset verification, Conditional Surveys, report producing and statutory log book creation.
Essential attributes our client are looking for would be :
- Good Knowledge of building services
- Fault finding
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, & Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines and “own” a task, seeing it through from beginning to completion.
- Client liaising
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- C&G/NVQ or HNC/ONC in a trade or building services
- Experience of service delivery across a high profile commercial site
- Ability to communicate both verbally with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage a demanding and varying workload.If this seems like a role that
If this role seems of interest then please reply and i will be in touch to go through the role in more detail .