£40000 - £42000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Assist the Technical and Commercial Departments in issuing tender drawings to contractors, assessing them upon return and then formally awarding the works.
- Review engineering designs to ensure their cost effectiveness and build ability
- Co-ordination of as-built surveys
- POS, S38, S104 adoptions. Inspect road and sewer works form commencement to formal adoption by Local Authority. Ensure works are carried out within an agreed budget and timescale.
- Obtaining plot to postal addresses
- Obtaining service connection quotations
- Prior to legal completion of all new homes, ensure the appropriate driveways and footpaths are completed to agreed standards.
- Answer queries from site on engineering issues
- Prepare Sales and Legal information e.g. Conveyance plans and M colours
- In house Planning supervisors role
- Liaise with the clients Commercial on Special Projects
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Previous experience within a Housebuilder or Main Contractor working in the Resi sector
- Educated to degree level or HNC
- Full all round knowledge from Pre-contract to completion this sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07341127655 or firstname.lastname@example.org