£18.75 - £20 per hour
3 months ago
TXM Recruit are working in partnership with a well-known organisation looking for an on-site Electrician. They are looking for an experienced candidate to become part of their growing Electrical and Testing team on a temp to perm basis paying £18-20 per hour dependent on experience.
- Ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction.
- Carry out scheduled electrical testing and inspection maintenance.
- Complete PPM and reactive works activities in accordance with contract requirements, and in line with company competency appointments
- To work alongside the site Lead T&I electrician to carry out scheduled Electrical testing and Inspection maintenance tasks including but not limited to Emergency Lighting, ECIR, Illumination Levels, Infra-Red, Motors, PAT, Static Discharge, Lightening Protection. To carry out repairs and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice.
- To ensure that the Site Manager/T&I Supervisor is kept informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customers circumstances that may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the plant.
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrical Installations
- 18th Edition - Electrical Qualification
- JIB Gold Card
- City and Guilds 2391 - Testing and Inspection
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
If you would like more information or would like to put your application forward, please either apply or contact me via the information below.