£100000 per annum
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting a position within the signalling and digital mobility division, the business offers a wide range of services and products across Germany & Austria and we are looking for candidates who have experience in Project Delivery and Client Management / Interface for the following role
Signalling Engineering Manager-Service Engineering
• You lead engineering activities of the project, sub-project or offer to achieve the technical requirements of ETCS on-board projects, in particular
• You implement the solution in your offer or project.
• In the case of technical challenges, you lead the internal team and lead the technical clarification rounds with the customer. You rely on ETCS experts across the business.
• You are also responsible for compliance with the internal design process (such as design reviews, validation planning, technical project planning, documentation, etc.).
• You coordinate the technical interfaces to internal partners (e.g. work preparation, purchasing, quality management, rolling stock) as well as external stakeholders (e.g. customers, suppliers).
• You represent the business in technical working groups to design the rollout of digital ETCS-based signaling technology in Germany.
You convince as a communicative and assertive personality with diplomatic skills. You act independently, target and solution-oriented and have:
• Successfully completed university degree in a technical subject (rail vehicle technology, electrical engineering, etc.)
• Several years of experience in technical project management
• Proven experience in signalling technology, preferably for PZB, LZB, ETCS - Trainborne or Trackside
• Persuasiveness and confident appearance in an international environment
• Business fluency in German and English, spoken and written
• Very good communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to prioritize and structure
• Willingness to travel in a European environment
• An open-ended employment relationship with attractive prospects
• Challenging tasks and a varied daily work routine
• Working together in a committed, ambitious and growing team
• An attractive workplace in the centre of Berlin
• Flexible working hours, company pension scheme
• An activity in which you can help shape the sustainable mobility of the future
Salary + Corporate benefits package
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.