£30000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: Opportunity for Time + ½ Overtime Premium
16 days ago
Location: Basildon, Essex
Industry: High Precision Manufacturing
Salary: £16.32 per hour (£33,100 per year)
Join a leading aerospace manufacturer as a Precision Sheet Metal worker and play a crucial role in crafting aircraft assemblies and sub-assemblies. If you have a keen eye for detail and can work with high precision, we'd love to hear from you.
Sheet Metal Worker Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and aerospace specifications with accuracy.
- Operate and set up Fly Presses to execute the required tasks.
- Conduct high-precision sheet metal work, maintaining tolerances ranging from 0.1 to 0.5mm.
- Benefit from sociable day shifts and early Friday finishes.
- Enjoy a competitive hourly rate.
- Avail opportunities for Time-and-a-Half Overtime Premium.
Keywords: Sheet Metal Work, Fly Presses, Aircraft Industry, Aerospace, High Precision, Welding, Forming, Fabrication
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.