Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
10 months ago
Field Service Engineer
£31,500 salary OTE £40,000 + and benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a highly regarded international business, who manufacture construction and agricultural machinery. The company have enjoyed significant growth for the last 3 years; doubling its staff in the UK and achieving year on year increased profits.
With an increasing customer base they are developing the Field Service Engineer team and this will be an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded brand, where you will apply your engineering skills within an environment of advanced technology and working on a wide range of electro-mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
Alongside this business growth you will, as a Field Service Engineer, enjoy many opportunities for personal development & career progression- supported by a dedicated training centre.
This is a field-based position travelling across an Oxfordshire region on a 40-hour week that’s paid door to door, with an average of 10 hours overtime available per week.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities:
- Maintaining and repairing electro-mechanical and hydraulic machinery & systems.
- Attend machine breakdowns at customer sites to complete repairs and ensure minimum down time.
- Trouble-shooting and fault-finding
- Carry out scheduled servicing of machines / planned maintenance at the customer sites.
- Ensure that service reports and time sheets are completed correctly and submitted on time.
Experience and qualifications required:
- A time served engineer, with field based / multi-site experience
- Excellent diagnostic skills and attention to detail
- Experienced with electro-mechanical and hydraulics equipment, ideally within agriculture / agricultural / construction equipment with a proven track record working on construction equipment.
- Experienced in troubleshooting modern hydraulic systems and diesel engines.
- Good organisational skills; ability to work under pressure, prioritise and adapt.
- NVQ Level 3 engineering or plant maintenance qualification.
If you are interested in a new Field Service Engineer career opportunity and have the relevant experience, please send your CV in to us and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.