£75000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car + Package
about 1 month ago
Reporting to the Project Director, the successful candidate will need to be able to lead and work within a team to enable the success of our projects ranging from £15m to in excess of £50 million. On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents to ensure that the company is protected at all times.
- Issue sub-contract tender packages and undertake contractual evaluation of the tender.
- Manage our established list of supply chain sub-contractors.
- Assess contract risk and work with the site team to develop and manage mitigation plans.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Submission of client valuations and management of the variation account.
- Manage the commercial aspects of the contract
- Management of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
- Manage commercial performance against business targets.
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to and that legislation's are met.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Chartered status - MRICS or similar
- Have experience managing your own project or multiple projects.
- Experience working on residential high rise apartment block projects valued above £16m .
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate a high level of construction knowledge, teamwork, discipline and enthusiasm.