£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, working from home and company benefits
about 1 month ago
£40,000-45,000 + bonus & benefits
2 days from home
An excellent opportunity for a Process Engineer with a chemical or chemistry-based degree or level 3 qualification to join an international FMCG business who develop and manufacture across a diverse product portfolio spanning a number of consumer goods categories.
As a Chemical Process Engineer you will be joining a cash rich business with global reach, who are continuing to grow through a focus on NPI and continuous improvements.
This will be a Senior level Engineer position within the Technical department, acting as a key interface between R&D and manufacturing- enhancing manufacturing processes for taking product concepts & formulas through to scale up and bulk manufacturing.
- 60% supporting new product introductions vs 40% process improvement for existing
- Applying Lean and Continuous Improvement methodologies to the processes
- Quality Investigations
- Problem solving and root cause analysis / RCA- 5whys and 8D for example
- Immediate and key projects will focus on equipment and tooling capabilities, process and equipment validation (validations in partnership with Validation Engineers).
- Improving processes with contract manufactures.
- Processes for the manufacture of powders, gas, aerosols, gels and liquids.
- University degree in chemical engineering or chemistry
- Able to demonstrate considerable experience of working in a relevant high-volume & bulk manufacturing environment: Pharmaceuticals; Cosmetics; Drinks or Food Ingredients or Chemicals for example: liquid filling experience is essential & aerosols would be desirable Knowledge of Six Sigma principles / Lean manufacturing
- Experience with process validation principles and GMP regulations an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000-45,000 salary
- benefits: 3% bonus, life assurance, private medical & enhanced pension
- 2 days working from home
If you are interested in this Chemical Process Engineer position, please send your CV and contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.