Loughborough, United Kingdom
3 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Senior Planner on contract basis for at least 6 month based in Leicestershire working for a rail engineering firm.
Senior Planner Job Detail:
- Ensuring that company procedures comply in terms of time delivery as per the client requirements.
- Facilitate new agreement from Sales, Project Management and Manufacturing to create a Master Production Schedule which satisfies the client demands.
- Responsible for any changes that need to made to the schedule to overcome potential issues with delivery/customer requirements.
- Direct the purchasing function to ensure timely delivery of material to achieve production schedule.
- Lead site wide Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Create reports for the management team on Plan Vs Actual.
- Ideally Rolling Stock background but will consider other engineering fields.
Senior Planner Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Senior Planner role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.