£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Homeworking, 24 days holiday and healthcare
29 days ago
Kent (2 days homeworking)
£35,000-40,000 plus bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with a long-established international business, who specialise in the development & production of a broad range of well-known FMCG products.
Within increasing NPD & growth, there is a newly created ‘Senior’ Packaging Technologist position to support and project manage improved processes, NPD and sustainability opportunities.
As Senior Packaging Technologist you will have broad and in-depth experience within a range of packaging materials, functionalities, processes and tooling.
Senior Packaging Technologist, areas of focus:
- Development, validation and execution of new packaging through to full scale manufacturing
- Optimisation of existing packaging through cost savings, improved sustainability and manufacturing efficiency.
- Develop, validate and execute packaging testing plans and process improvements.
- Source, review and advise technical drawings / die lines
- Support production with root cause analysis for engineering and quality issues.
- Packaging specifications + reports writing for industrial line trials, included in Technical dossiers and customer specifications
- Lead and support quality investigations regarding the packaging designs
- Support quality improvement initiatives between manufacturing and the packaging
Suppliers, Contract Manufacturers and external communication
- Act as a key interface to define and deliver clear specifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree or Diploma (Engineering or accredited body in Packaging)
- Strong knowledge in the development & testing of a broad range of packaging materials & components- Cans, Pumps, Actuators, Corrugates, Bottles, Tubes. Aerosols advantageous.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing techniques for packing consumer products
- 24 days holiday
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.