Leicester, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Senior Planner-P6-Rail Infrastructure
TXM are currently hiring a Senior Planner to join the worlds leading rail automation companies from their central Manchester based offices.
Due to an influx of new rail infrastructure projects, they require an experienced Senior Planner with P6 exposure to join them and play a key role key as senior member of the project delivery team and support senior project and programme managers in the successful planning and control of project delivery.
You will will hold the following:
- Degree/HND/HNC level qualifications or relative demonstrable experience.
- Experience of planning major infrastructure projects preferably in the rail industry.
- Experience of working with senior management both internally and in the client organisation.
- Technical planning expert to advanced Primavera level with knowledge and use of other planning tool such as MS Project
- Self-motivated with sound interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with an assertive style of behaviour.
- Practiced analytical and problem solving skills
Interview will be held via video link with an immediate start.
Please contact Warren Barry at TXM Recruit to discuss further.