Senior Maintenance Technician
£40,000 - £45,000
As a Senior Maintenance Technician, you will be working for a longstanding manufacturer, as a company they have multiple different functions and are one of the largest in their sector.
You, the Senior Maintenance Technician, will have the following experience:
- Management/Supervisory skills – scheduling work & organising sub-contractors
- Report writing with 3rd parties, issuing work permits and reporting on the site
- Strong electrical skillset – working on facilities/building services equipment
You will receive a salary of £45,000 and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Attending breakdowns
- Arranging sub-contractors and organising their work permits
- Created and updating PPM schedule
- Responsibility for undertaking and managing the projects
For more information on the role, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Or click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.