£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be given a competitive salary as well as benefits such as a company pension, private healthcare, life assurance and others.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be based in the Croydon offices, but the role will involve travel around sites in the UK and when needed Europe
As a Senior Electrical Engineer your role will include various tasks such as:
- Develop and manage the electrical warrant process and control procedure.
- Own and manage all Electrically biased concessions
- Own and manage all Electrically biased Engineering changes.
- Determine, design/select and reverse engineer electrical components, systems and test equipment
- Participate on the Crossrail On-Call Roster, providing technical assistance over the phone or in the field as required.
- Carry out Electrically biased investigations, customer complaints, warranty claims, overhaul activities, method statements, work instructions and RAMS
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the rail industry as an electrical engineer with a good grasp of operating with rail standards such as RSSB, RISAS, RISQS, TfL/ LUL
- Minimum HNC/HND qualification (or equivalent) in an electrical/ electronic/ avionics (Electrically biased) engineering discipline
- Knowledge of rail electrical products and systems, including testing, fault diagnosis and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of other (non-rail) electrical systems and assets advantageous
- Willingness and ability to improve and develop processes and standards.
- Good grasp of operating in an ISO 9001:2015 quality system.
If you are a Electrical Engineer and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.