£130000 - £140000 per annum, Benefits: 20% bonus, healthcare, life cover, pension
24 days ago
Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
FMCG – Hertfordshire
£135,000 + 20% bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with an international and multibillion revenue manufacturer, who supply their products to some of the biggest worldwide consumer brands.
As a genuine market leader, operating with an exceptionally strong industry, the company are in the process of launching several new plants in Europe, as well as investing into existing sites.
The newly created position of ‘Operational Excellence Senior Director‘ will lead on strategies & tools for improved manufacturing processes, product quality assurance, increased productivity, lean and capacity expansions.
Key Responsibilities for the EMEA region:
- Manufacturing Process Quality.
- Lean Methodologies & Lean Manufacturing, continuous improvement, kaizen, problem solving, value stream mapping.
- Increased productivity & capacity expansion.
- Quality Assurance overseeing the Quality Management System / QMS to achieve operational excellence, improved SOP’s, and successful ISO certifications.
- Senior management experience within Operations/Manufacturing/Quality
- Previously managed Director level staff (or equivalent)
- Managed across a multisite operation and multi-functional / matrix organisation.
- 5 years quality management experience.
- Strong leadership skills and stakeholder collaboration
- Leading Kaizens and Lean principles and training strategies
- Statistical analysis & problemsolving methodologies within fast-paced environments.
- Lean and Six Sigma implementation for manufacturing related projects and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree within Engineering, Mathematics, or Manufacturing Management
- Ideally, Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt certified.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Managing Operational Excellence across the EMEA region
- Office North Hertfordshire (approx. 2 days per week) + homeworking + occasional travel
- Circa £135,000 + 20% bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Cover and Pension Scheme
TXM Recruit and our client an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.