£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Good salary and Great career progression opportunities
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for a Senior Design Engineer on a permanent basis working in Lancashire for a growing engineering consultancy business, in return a salary of between £45-£50k and the opportunity to get involved in a project from start to finish with lots of career progression opportunities.
Senior Design Engineer Job Requirements:
· Working for the head of design you will assist in the management of the team who’re a team of 4 currently but looking to grow due to workload.
· Projects range from small single sourced projects to large multi discipline with a lot more involvement than some of the larger more restricting businesses.
· Responsible for the preparation of P-Way design packages from “start to finish”.
· Must have MicroStation experience.
· Experienced in Rail alignment methods.
· Experienced in gauging principles and use of ClearRoute software.
· 5 years Rail experience within P-Way design.
Senior Design Engineer Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Senior Design Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.