£55000 per annum
14 days ago
As a Sales Engineer you can earn up to £55000 per year, working out of an office in Essex Monday to Friday.
As a Sales Engineer you must obtain Specification and Orders for Group Products & Services from Nominated Customers.
As a Sales Engineer you will have such tasks as:
· Maintain and develop existing customer base and identified potential customers.
· Achieve orders entered objective in required product mix
· Forecasting orders on monthly and annual basis.
· Planning activities to attain objectives.
· Undertake reporting and administration as required.
· Responding to the needs and feelings of customers, suppliers, colleagues, and other group members alike.
· Contributing to the evaluation of changes made to services and systems within the company
· Making efforts to establish and maintain productive working relationships
· Ideally from an electrical based background with formal electrical qualifications (e.g., NVQ, JIB, City and Guilds or equivalent).
· Experience in selling niche interconnect and high-level assemblies within the rail sector
· Ability to engage and maintain high level relationships with both engineering and commercial fraternities
· Literate and computer proficient in MS Office.
· Have a valid driving licence.
· Drive and continually challenge the business to react and ultimately deliver against the strategic plan for growth
If you are a Sales Engineer and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.