£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and company benefits.
about 2 months ago
TXM are looking for a Sales and Key Account Manager based either from home and travelling around the country or the South East UK. This opportunity is working for an industry leader in the railway covering the connectivity and technology space. In return a salary of circa £65,000 + Annual Bonus, pension and more.
Sales and Key Account Manager Job Requirements:
· Develop and retain existing/new client relationships within the rail/rolling stock sector.
· First-hand experience of the tendering process, influencing key stakeholders and assisting in the process.
· Ideally will have worked within technical sales in the railway and have a wealth of contacts to bring to the table.
· Work closely with the internal team to understand product knowledge and deliverable's ensuring offering are realistic.
· Efficiently create sales forecasts and pipelines to report back to senior management.
· Must have worked within the rail/rolling stock industry for a minimum of 5 years, ideally 10 and recently.
Sales and Key Account Manager Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Sales and Key Account Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.