West London, United Kingdom
11 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a team of KPI Technicians to join one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing company. This is a great opportunity for you to express your skills for a true leader in the market, please note that this is a contracting position.
- Clearing the KPI defects in order to remain compliant to the KPI regime within the contract
- Carry out maintenance exams to ensure when units go into service following their maintenance they are free from low level defects, outstanding and deferred work including KPI's leaving the unit defect free and aesthetically in exemplary condition.
- Rolling stock experience is preferable but not essential
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Permanent days
- Monday-Friday, 10 hour shifts
If you are interested in your next contract role and believe this is the one for then please click APPLY and we will be in touch shortly.