Canterbury, United Kingdom
8 months ago
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Home based + London office 2 x per month
£70,000- £80,000 + bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering on an exclusive basis with a global consumer healthcare company to search for a senior level Regulatory Affairs Manager to lead on European Regulatory strategy for a wide-ranging product portfolio.
This is a great time to join in a newly created position within a business who have enjoyed growth of over 10% for the last 3 years and who continue to focus on new product development, strategic acquisitions and access to new markets.
As Regulatory Manager you will be managing an experienced Regulatory Affairs team of 3 whilst also operating within the European Management team; communicating with General Managers and members of the Executive.
Regulatory Affairs Manager areas of focus:
- You will operate at a strategic level, whilst retaining a flexible and hands-on approach where needed, to compliment the fast-paced nature of their markets.
- Act as a key point of contact with members of the Executive Team, General Managers, Site Managers to support business goals and represent the regulatory teams’ interests.
- Analyse the Regulatory teams’ skillsets and processes to support further improvements
- Continue to take the necessary steps for the new MDR requirements.
- Analyse costs and resources
- Establish rationale to grow the team and make new hires, alongside the business growth.
Regulatory Affairs Manager- required experience
- You will have previous experience within FMCG (Personal care/ Consumer Healthcare / Cosmetics) and/or Medical Devices
- In particular, class I and class II medical device experience will suit their products and the fast-paced nature of the work
- You will have previous successes in developing team members and regulatory processes
- Excellent communication & agility to deliver balanced perspectives to different stakeholders
- CE Mark and Technical File Compilation.
- Experienced in both new submissions to support new products / NPD as well as renewals & updates for existing registrations- 60/40% bias towards new products.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of £70,000-80,000
- Excellent corporate benefits, allowances and flexible remote working.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced market, supporting the entire product portfolio and being part of continued double-digit growth. The business continues to invest in NPD and growing additional sites; which will bring you opportunities for varied projects, growing your team and your own personal development.
Please click ‘apply’ or contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.