high Wycombe, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Field Service Engineering
£65,000-£75,000 plus excellent benefits
This is a permanent job opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager / Engineering Manager to join a renowned FMCG company, where you will be leading and developing a team of Field Service ‘Managers’ & ‘Engineers’ for their Southern Region (south of Birmingham)- to deliver optimum performance of their machinery, deployed at customer sites.
This is a particularly good time to join a business that is not only growing in the UK but also expanding internationally- through continual investments into NPD, advancements in new technology & new service offerings to meet changing customer needs.
- As a Regional Operations Manager you will be 1 of 2 reporting into the Head of UK Operations
- Your initial focus upon joining will be to assess and identify opportunities to improve the performance, skills and competencies of your Service Engineer team, before then looking to improve the overall Service strategy and processes.
- Strategic management for the company’s Field Service Engineers including installation, preventative maintenance and reactive service visits + budgeting & planning of resources and scheduling.
- Take a lead on continuous operational productivity, efficiency and improvements, through target setting and KPI management, process change and automation opportunities.
- Co-ordinate closely with the Operational Excellence team to identify and deliver efficiency and service and process improvement opportunities; working to achieve continuous improvements.
You will have operational and people management experience from within an engineering/ technology environment- ideally managing across a field service/ multi-site/ regional structure.
This position will be well-suited to an Operations Manager who has a strong skills and a passion for improving the performance and development of their teams. This will be an environment where new ideas and a mindset for continuous improvements will be strongly encouraged.
- A very good bonus scheme
- Car + Fuel
- Life Assurance and Medical
- Further benefits and support tools
If this Operations Manager / Engineering Manager position appeals to you or you have further questions, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit for more information.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.