sussex, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Salary : £36,900 base (Great opportunity for this to increase after 6-9 months)
Working for the biggest supermarket chains in the country we have an opening for a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer to work in the Sussex area.
We are ideally looking for engineers that have completed there apprenticeship that have at least 1-2 years experience of working within the commercial market and that have experience of working with supermarket refrigerant (pack systems).
With fantastic career progression opportunity's and first class training this is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to make the first step in what could be a career position .
You would be required to :
- Complete planned preventative maintenance.
- Respond to reactive maintenance.
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Communicate with the team and the wider business team.
- Work collaborative with the National Operation Centre.
- Ensure PDA compliance
- PPM to commercial pack systems
Must have :
- Full UK driving licence.
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas or equivalent.
- City & Guilds, NVQ Level 2, time served apprenticeship or equivalent in relevant field.
- Strong mechanical and refrigeration knowledge
Other perks :
- Eligibility for the annual colleague bonus plan.
- Location supplement for 75% of work carried out in M25.
- Access to our competitive pension scheme and life assurance policy.
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays in lieu if worked), increasing with length of service.
- Long service awards starting after 15 years.
- Uniform and personal protection equipment along with the right tools to ensure comfort and safety in the working environment.
If you are a Refrigeration engineer with a can do attitude and the will and desire to succeed that's looking to be a part of one of the country's biggest company's then please get in touch and I will happily arrange to discuss the role further .