£80000 per annum
28 days ago
- Develop and deliver the Service delivery plan, to include but not limited to drivers, control, fleet, operations and customer services.
- Manage the inputs from, and requirements of, the service delivery functions whilst making considered trade offs.
- Ensure risks and issues are managed appropriately and escalated as required through the project governance
- Provide clear reporting on the status of activities and milestones to the mobilisation director to ensure a holistic programme view can be taken
- Take ownership of the committed programme schedule timeline and delivery of the required service delivery outputs on time.
- Contribute to the broader programme development as a member of the senior programme leadership team.
- Ensure that an appropriate level of challenge is applied to functional teams plans and strategies to ensure the most effective solution is adopted.
- Responsible for the operational input and any required assessments called on through the safety validation process as the Operational SME.
- Support the transition where appropriate into a business as usual position
- Report the progress of the programme at regular intervals in line with agreed requirements
- Take a leading role in identifying innovation and best practice within the industry
- Establish and foster a culture of continuous improvement by identifying improvements across the business and challenging stakeholders in a positive and constructive way
- Motivate, manage and lead colleagues and stakeholders to create a positive and delivery focused team
Education & Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record of leading a functional area within a multi-stakeholder environment, including TU
- Considered to be a subject matter expert within their field
- Previously either has been involved as a team member or led a similar cross functional project
- Experience of writing and developing position papers and strategy documents
- Track record of developing strong relationships within a multi-discipline environment
- Evidence of successful project/programme delivery
- A subject matter expert across service delivery requirements
- The ability to manage cross functional teams effectively and make the appropriate trade offs