£32000 - £36516 per annum
about 1 month ago
Stripping rafts / building transmissions – Rail specific
Overhaul work on rafts components
- Engine strip down / Raft component overhaul
- Install /repair hydraulic systems
- Strip down / refurbish components such as radiators, pumps, tanks, pipes
- Previous engine knowledge would be advantageous
- To be able to understand schematic drawings
- To undertake training as and when required
- Strong mechanical knowledge is essential
- Open to out of industry – HGV , Automotive, Offshore, Aviation
- NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline is advantageous, extensive experience will be considered
Hours per week: 44. Hours: 7am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 7am to 1pm on Friday.
Salary: £32,000 - £36,500 per annum dependant on experience
If you would like some more information on the role please get click ‘APPLY’ and we will be in touch.